Great work takes a team of talented individuals working together.
At Brandner, we value all ideas, support your life outside of the office, and give the best high-fives around.
Local Candidates Preferred!
We are looking for an Account Supervisor who is responsible for working with clients and internal account teams to develop long-term advertising/marketing plans and strategies. Has overall responsibility for agency deliverables and ensuring highest quality client service. This is not only a strategic thinking and management role but also one that is responsible for tactical implementation.
- Provide strategic recommendations and manage all agency resources to ensure the client's marketing needs are met.
- Monitor and evaluate the competitive landscape for client awareness and opportunities.
- Conceive, develop and execute marketing communications and promotions on client's behalf, which match their marketing objectives and strategies.
- Recommend sound business initiatives pertaining to the product and markets that enhances sales and marketing objectives while enforcing the agency's image as a vital resource to the client team.
- The ability to implement, track and facilitate completion of multiple initiatives at any given time.
- Daily communication with client to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- Manage all jobs relating to account.
- Ensure integration of agency disciplines (media, P.R., digital, social, creative, IT, influencer, video, etc.).
- Financial management of accounts (estimates, profitability and growth).
- Manage, motivate, and develop account team.
- Proven work experience and success in senior account service role.
- Solid experience coordinating successful marketing campaigns.
- Strategic thinker and planner.
- Analytical thinker.
- Indepth knowledge of marketing tactics, use and success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with confidence to serve as agency representative to client.
- Out-of-the box thinker.
- Outstanding team management skills.
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to foster long-term relationships with key professionals.
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field.
If this sounds like you, send us your resume using the button below.
With 30+ years of experience, Brandner Communications purpose is to create change through creative, tactical and results that WOW. Turning What-Ifs into What-Matters is the agency’s rally cry, focusing on results rather than fluff. Brandner has long-term client relationships (our oldest client has been with us for 30 years) because we deliver results. The same goes for our employees. We have a team of extremely talented people that have made BC their work home for a long-time. It’s much more than a work place, it is a family. We are outside the city. Parking is free and traffic is lighter. We are focused on the building industry (both commercial and residential), building industry experience is a plus!