for a job?
Typically, I wake up before my alarm because I am so excited to get to work at Brandner."
Brandner employee since 2020
With 30+ years of experience, Brandner Communications' purpose is to create change through creative and tactical results that WOW. Turning What-Ifs into What-Matters is the agency’s rally cry, focusing on results rather than fluff. Brandner has long-term client relationships (our oldest client has been with us for all 30+ years) because we deliver results. The same goes for our employees. We have a team of extremely talented people that have made BC their work home for a long time. It’s much more than a workplace, it is a family. We are outside the city. Parking is free and traffic is lighter. If you are looking for a place that encourages and pushes growth and rewards you for performance, Brandner won't disappoint. Matching 401k, off between Christmas and News Year's, full benefits (medical, dental, vacation, sick leave, etc.).
Great work takes a team of talented individuals working together.
PPC/SEO Digital Marketing Specialist
Want to be part of a creative, data-driven group tackling unique marketing challenges and audiences within the building products industry? As a digital marketing specialist, you will be managing paid search (PPC), SEO and other digital campaigns for a wide variety of clients within the building industry.
- Manage and optimize paid search, social advertising and display/programmatic campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Prepare reports on paid search, social advertising and overall digital campaign performance
- Conduct ongoing keyword and competitive research
- Implement content and link building strategies for search engine optimization
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO
- Work with public relations, content marketing and social media/influencer teams to drive SEO in content creation
- Track and analyze website analytics
- Participate in media planning to craft and manage effective campaigns
- Identify the latest trends affecting today’s digital marketing technologies
- Collaborate with digital marketing manager on innovative growth strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 2-4 years’ experience in digital marketing, including paid search (PPC) and search engine optimization
- Familiarity with social media platform targeting and ad formats
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative, strategic thinker
- In-depth knowledge of various paid search and digital marketing platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Familiarity with HTML is preferred
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Well-versed in Excel
- Proven written, verbal, analytical and communication skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Work independently as well as in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
If this sounds like you, send us your resume using the button below.