Great work takes a team of talented individuals working together.
At Brandner, we value all ideas, support your life outside of the office, and give the best high-fives around.
The Account Manager is responsible to plan and execute client initiatives as an extension of the agency. In addition, the account manager must demonstrate a commitment and ability to grow accounts, monitor and control budgets, and cultivate new client opportunities.
- Formulate long-term strategies and programs to position clients in a leadership role
- In conjunction with the AS, prepare and review all marketing plans, proposals and other major written materials before they are submitted for review
- Develop innovative programs for clients and expand the existing programs
- Act as a client counsel and maintain two-way communications
- Anticipate potential problems before they become issues
- Ensure activities on behalf of clients are executed within budget estimates
- Develop ongoing contact with client personnel to strengthen the client relationship
- Obtain thorough knowledge of client’s business and industry and stay current on trade and business media
- Gain the confidence of the client and the client’s personnel so that they seek guidance and advice on a routine basis
- Manage day to day client initiatives
- Liaison between client and agency
- Engage with internal staff working on assigned accounts to resolve project status issues and maintain high levels of billability
- Search for opportunities to develop additional business from existing clients
- Stay on top of industry trends and think outside the box
- Keep management informed of pertinent activities and potential problems
- Develop trust and respect from clients, owners and co-workers by demonstrating sound business judgment, effective administrative skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Enhance communication skills, gain industry expertise, and demonstrate independent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- BA/BS in Communications/Marketing/Public Relations/Integrated Marketing
- 2+ years of comparable agency experience
- Strong strategic and tactical knowledge of social media networks /tactics
- Excellent writer
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Creative, strategic thinker
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Organized and analytical
- Strong initiative, leadership skills and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Resourceful with an aptitude to solve technical issues
- Strong work ethic – willing to go the extra mile to deliver on timing or quality
- Works well within a team environment; understands the concept that there is no “I” in team
If this sounds like you, send us your resume using the button below.
With 30+ years of experience, Brandner Communications purpose is to create change through creative, tactical and results that WOW. Turning What-Ifs into What-Matters is the agency’s rally cry, focusing on results rather than fluff. Brandner has long-term client relationships (our oldest client has been with us for 30 years) because we deliver results. The same goes for our employees. We have a team of extremely talented people that have made BC their work home for a long-time. It’s much more than a work place, it is a family. We are outside the city. Parking is free and traffic is lighter.