Great work takes a team of talented individuals working together.
At Brandner, we value all ideas, support your life outside of the office, and give the best high-fives around.
Public Relations (PR) Director
We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Director to develop and implement effective marketing strategies for our clients that: cultivate our relationships with media, engage target audiences and boost brand awareness.
- Oversee PR team day-to-day efforts
- Responsible for the growth and overall effectiveness of agency PR efforts
- Develop and implement effective/creative strategic PR plans utilizing cutting-edge methods
- Create opportunities to place stories in all types of media, from traditional to digital to influencers
- Responsible for implementation of all PR initiatives for select accounts including technical and creative writing, pitching and follow-up
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with media and influential professionals
- Arrange interviews and press releases to promote our clients and their products/services
- Ensure brand consistency in all efforts
- Track and influence media coverage
- Proven work experience and success in a senior public relations role
- Solid experience coordinating successful PR campaigns
- Strong writer
- Expertise in different social networks, including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with confidence to serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Creative abilities
- Team management skills
- Ability to foster long-term relationships with key professionals
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field
With 30+ years of experience, Brandner Communications purpose is to create change through creative, tactical and results that WOW. Turning What-Ifs into What-Matters is the agency’s rally cry, focusing on results rather than fluff. Brandner has long-term client relationships (our oldest client has been with us for 30 years) because we deliver results. The same goes for our employees. We have a team of extremely talented people that have made BC their work home for a long-time. It’s much more than a work place, it is a family. We are outside the city. Parking is free and traffic is lighter.